|Closing Date ||2020-08-06 |
|Reference Number ||20-968-06-011 |
|Job Category ||Entry Level |
|Who Can Apply ||Canadian Citizens |
|Location ||Burnaby, British Columbia |
|Salary Range ||$61,380 - $74,670 |
|Status ||Indeterminate (permanent) |
|Language Requirement ||English Essential |
- Manage the activities of the administrative unit by developing plans, monitoring progress, and recommending improvements.
- Supervise administrative staff by setting objectives/goals, evaluating performance, and providing support.
- Action corporate requests by logging requests, advising search parameters/strategies, doing research, assessing and collating results
- Plan and coordinate requirements related to projects, visits, presentations and/or special events.
- Assist and/or prepare visual presentations and speaking notes for various clients.
- Develop and establish professional relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to ensure business goals and Service standards are met.
- Draft communications and corporate responses on behalf of the Region.
- Prepare detailed reports, statistics, and tracking systems to monitor administrative and corporate requirements and activities.
- Liaise with clients to provide training and support with regards to corporate/administrative requirements.
- Undergraduate degree
- College diploma
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense through a recognized credential assessment service.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience
- College diploma and three (3) years of experience
- Experience in the fields of administration, research, and client service.
Candidates must also possess:
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in Information/Records Management
- Client Service
- Organizational skills / multitasking
- Ability to Learn
Conditions of Employment
Candidates must be eligible to receive an Enhanced Top Secret security clearance. The process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important not to use any illegal drugs from the time you submit your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CSIS. However, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For more information, visit CSIS for Supervisor, Administrative Services