|A permanent, full-time (including weekends) Housekeeping Supervisor needed at a busy motel- Knights Inn located in London, Ontario|
Job Location: 1739 Dundas Street, London, ON N5W 3E3
Job responsibilities include:
• Must be able to prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
• Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials
• Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
• Resolve customer complaints
• Performing organizational responsibilities as required
• Examining public areas and guest rooms for cleanliness
• Scan equipment and supply usage and place orders based on departmental needs
• Acquires list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of probable check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
• Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
• Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education Requirements||Completion of secondary school is needed. Completion of post-secondary education in hospitality or related field will be an asset|
|Experience||Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in hospitality field is required|
|How To Apply||Interested candidates may submit their resume at: email@example.com|
No phone calls please, qualified candidates will be contacted via email only.