Senior Analyst, Portfolio Management, Real Estate Investments (Temporary - 18 Months)
We're one of Canada's largest pension investment managers, with CAD$243.7 billion of net assets as at March 31, 2023.
We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Reserve Force. Headquartered in Ottawa, PSP Investments has its principal business office in Montreal and offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world's top companies. At PSP, you'll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
At PSP, we encourage our employees to grow, forge powerful relationships, contribute and fuel inspired investment launchpads. We are committed to a culture that fosters collaboration and allows us to think beyond, in an interconnected way. We advocate for our employees to speak-up, learn, experiment, share, and be part of an inclusive work environment where diversity is embraced.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Senior Analyst, Portfolio Management you'll:
- Develop, implement, and operationalize ESG data governance activities and controls in collaboration with the investment teams and SCI
- Analyze ESG data obtained from our partners
- Provide data to support the Green Bonds process
- Support the Real Estate ESG initiatives workgroup
- Support the Portfolio Strategy and Investment teams, as well as the Business partners, by developing and producing reports from our different systems and databases
- Be the primary point of contact for reporting requests and perform request prioritization with the IT team supporting Real Estate
- Perform data validation and reconciliations to prepare for system implementations
- Support the Portfolio Strategy and Management team for various requests
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A university degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, IT or a related discipline
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in investment management, with direct experience working in Real Estate or Investment Operations
- Experience in the asset management industry considered a strong asset
- Prior experience with portfolio reporting and strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, work towards tight deadlines and handle multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and cultivate key partnerships to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders as well as third-party administrators
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to understand, support and implement goals and objectives
- Bilingualism: English and French (frequent interactions in English with PSP employees based in our offices in Hong Kong, London and New York, and interactions in French with employees in our local offices in Montreal and Ottawa)
We offer a tailored employee experience and competitive total rewards and benefits package* designed to attract and retain global diverse talent, reward performance, and reinforce business strategies and priorities. Beyond salary and incentive pay eligibility, you have access to:
- Investment in career development
- Comprehensive group insurance plans
- Unlimited access to virtual healthcare services and wellness programs
- Competitive pension plans
- Vacation days available on day one with additional days on milestone service anniversaries, and summer Friday afternoons off
- Inclusive paid parental leave policy: up to 26 weeks for primary caregivers, 5 weeks for secondary caregivers
- A flexible hybrid work model with a mix of in-office and remote days based on business groups, teams, and roles
- A hybrid allowance to support any hybrid related needs
*Benefits package may vary based on your employee type.
At PSP, we aim to provide an inclusive workplace where we leverage diversity and where everyone feels valued, safe, respected and empowered to grow. As part of this leadership commitment, we strongly encourage applications from all qualified applicants and strive to offer an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
|Languages||Bilingualism: English And French|
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now"|