Mechanical Engineering Technician - 1
|Job Location: 55 Village Center Place, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1V9|
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
• Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
• Calculate required capacities for equipment of proposed system to obtain specified performance and submit data to engineering personnel for approval.
• Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign.
• Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
• Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in product or test methods.
• Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
• Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
• Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
• Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
• Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
• Coordinate in installation and maintenance of machinery at client locations.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$33.00- $34.00 per hour for 32 – 40 hours per week|
|Education Requirements||Completion of a one or two year college program in mechanical engineering technology|
|Experience||7 months - 1 year experience in relevant field is required|
|How To Apply||Contact: email@example.com|