|Company||Urban Systems Ltd.|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Our Kamloops branch is currently looking to add an enthusiastic project coordinator to our professional services consulting team for a 1-year parental leave. We are looking for a project coordinator that is keen to learn and engage on a range of activities that support administration and project delivery. |
Come put your professional and creative skills to work on our team while we serve our higher calling of spirit in service for vibrant communities!
Your day may include:
• Document Design and Production – create reports, proposals, correspondence and presentation materials that are visually appealing, audience tailored and high quality.
• Project Administration – monitoring projects, reporting, drafting content, or coordinating and maintaining documentation for project leaders’ review.
• Financial Administration – track project budgets and provide regular updates to project leaders, coordinate sub consultants, assist with client billings including preparation of draft invoices alongside our accounting team.
• Team Coordination – track team and project schedules, coordinate the logistics behind project meetings, take meeting minutes and follow-up on action items.
• Branch Administrative Support – work collaboratively to support the continued growth and evolution of our business.
|Essential Skills||Are you a proactive and energetic self-starter committed to providing outstanding service? Are you eager to learn new things, work with a diverse group of people while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure and competing deadlines?|
Does this list reflect your skills, strengths and abilities?
• Super user of MS Word, technically proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office with an ability to produce visually appealing materials.
• Adaptable and Flexible – you maintain a positive outlook and respond well to change, as a natural occurrence of any business. You approach issues and obstacles with an open mind and discover creative solutions to problems as they arise.
• Energy and Stress – you can handle a great deal of requests from multiple sources, run with challenging and sometimes vague assignments with composure. Interruptions, and distractions don’t get you down. You fuel the energy in the people around you.
• Service Orientation – you thrive when you get to help and support. A great day is when you are able to meet the needs of others and jump in where needed. You are driven by a desire to learn more about processes, people or issues by asking questions and seeking information.
• Quality Orientation – you complete tasks while staying mindful of all aspects involved regardless of magnitude, reviewing workload and processes while maintaining your attention to detail.
|Work Settings||About Us|
Recognized as one of Canada’s top employers, Urban Systems is an employee-owned inter-disciplinary consulting firm based in Western Canada. In business since 1975, we have over four decades of experience working with a variety of clients including all levels of government, Indigenous communities, commercial and residential land developers, and the natural resource sector. Our team of over 450 people, across multiple branch offices, is committed to helping build vibrant communities of all sizes.
Our Commitment to You
At Urban Systems, we make significant investments in our people, which is why we take great care to hire those who we believe will thrive in Urban Systems over the long term. We’ve become recognized as a workplace of choice by encouraging a unique corporate culture that sets us apart and provides:
• Challenging and exciting project opportunities
• A fun workplace, where hard work accomplishes great things
• The opportunity to work with industry leading professionals in a collaborative environment
• Ongoing career development and learning
• Meaningful rewards and recognition
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now " If this describes your background, your skills and your natural talents, please visit our website for more information and submit your resume and cover letter.|
Urban Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive culture for all employees. Our clients come from all walks of life and so do you. We believe that diversity and unity among our teams lead to building vibrant communities.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 9 am PST