Advisor, Information Security Architecture
We're one of Canada's largest pension investment managers, with CAD$243.7 billion of net assets as at March 31, 2023.
We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force. Headquartered in Ottawa, PSP Investments has its principal business office in Montreal and offices in New York, London and Hong Kong.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world's top companies. At PSP, you'll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
At PSP, we encourage our employees to grow, forge powerful relationships, contribute and fuel inspired investment launchpads. We are committed to a culture that fosters collaboration and allows us to think beyond, in an interconnected way. We advocate for our employees to speak-up, learn, experiment, share, and be part of an inclusive work environment where diversity is embraced.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a member of the Information Security team and a subject matter expert, you will develop security architectures and provide guidance and in-depth domain expertise in securing cloud, technology and business solutions, with the aim of reducing risk and limiting reputational, financial, operational, physical and personal exposure. In addition, you will support and advise technology teams and business lines on information security issues.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Advisor, Information Security Architecture, you will:
- Help define PSP's information security framework and ensure its implementation aligns with the company's vision and strategic plan.
- Guide the implementation of security controls for projects to ensure they meet PSP's security requirements.
- Review technology solutions and application integrations to identify potential security risks and recommend action plans.
- Serve as a point of contact for PSP's security capabilities and advise on security risks for technology and business projects.
- Identify and assess security risks for PSP's information assets and advise on remediation.
- Stay abreast of information security trends and risks that are relevant to the industry.
- Represent Information Security on working groups to ensure compliance with security requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or administration (specializing in information systems or security), or a combination of training and experience deemed equivalent.
- At least seven (7) years of relevant professional experience, including significant experience in information security, technological risk or security architecture.
- Relevant Professional designation : CISSP, ISSAP, CSSP, CSSLP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or CGEIT, an asset
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, standards and best practices (ISO 27001, SABSA, NIST, Zero-Trust Architecture, CSA CCM, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Experience in major technological transformations and cloud migrations, as well as in securing analytical environments, an asset
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of application security, cloud security, and systems security, as well as applicable security solutions
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and Agile/DevSecOps delivery methods
- Bilingualism in English and French *Frequent interactions in English with PSP employees based in our Hong Kong, London and New York offices, and interactions in French with employees in our local Montreal and Ottawa offices.
We offer a tailored employee experience and competitive total rewards and benefits package* designed to attract and retain global diverse talent, reward performance, and reinforce business strategies and priorities. Beyond salary and incentive pay eligibility, you have access to:
- A flexible hybrid work model with a mix of in-office and remote days based on business groups, teams, and roles
- A hybrid allowance to support any hybrid related needs
- Competitive pension plans
- Comprehensive group insurance plans
- Unlimited access to virtual healthcare services and wellness programs
- Generous and inclusive paid family leave
- Vacation days available on day one with additional days on milestone service anniversaries, and summer Friday afternoons off
- Investment in career development
*Benefits package may vary based on your employee type.
At PSP, we aim to provide an inclusive workplace where we leverage diversity and where everyone feels valued, safe, respected and empowered to grow. As part of this leadership commitment, we strongly encourage applications from all qualified applicants and strive to offer an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Visit us on www.investpsp.com/en/
Follow us on LinkedIn
|How To Apply
|Click "Apply Now"