Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
|Company||Equinox Engineering Ltd|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Job Title: Proposal & Marketing Coordinator |
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Executive Director Business Development
Equinox is looking for an experienced and talented Proposal Coordinator to join our Calgary based Business Development team. The role will be accountable for development of proposals, presentations, executing marketing strategies, grow new initiatives as part of a fast-paced team.
Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a private Canadian company located in Calgary, Alberta. We provide high quality Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to our clients in Canada and worldwide.
Equinox was incorporated in 1997, and has operating centers in Calgary (Canada), Brisbane (Australia), Pittsburgh and Houston (United States) and Pune (India). Equinox executes facility and pipeline projects in new energy and renewables, natural gas, conventional oil and heavy oil markets.
• Coordinate Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interest, Request for Quotations and develop plans for proposal execution
• Participate in proposal development, track responsibilities and timelines to include all technical and commercial components with strategy to succeed
• Develop and maintain proposal material including resumes, biographies, technical experience packages, project profiles, etc
• Maintain proposal content database in SharePoint
Development of Sales Material
• Includes design and production of sales collateral including printed brochures, project profiles, newsletters
• Create and design electronic material including powerpoint presentations, animations
• Development of marketing packages (print and electronic) for lead generation with target clients
Education and Qualifications:
• College or University Degree with a focus on Marketing or Communications
• Minimum of five years relevant experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Professional Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) necessary
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, PhotoShop & Illustrator) valued
• WordPress website maintenance as well as basic HTML & CSS valued
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Start Date||May 2021|
|Essential Skills||Marketing and Word Press |
|Experience||5 years of Marketing and Proposal Coordination|
|Additional Skills||Excellent skills in Microsoft Office|
|How To Apply||Please send resume to email@example.com|