|Company||Packham Avenue Medical Clinic|
|Job Category||Health Care|
|Packham Avenue Medical Clinic is a family physician’s office located in Sutherland on the Muskeg Lake Cree Nation Reserve.|
We are currently looking to fill a receptionist/MOA position. The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a medical office.
- MOA/MAA certificates an asset.
- Previous experience working with Accuro EMR system.
The employee will be expected to:
1) Performing office administrative duties such as: answering phone calls, sending faxes, filling documents appropriately, scanning, booking and confirming appointments, completing tasks and mail assigned from physicians.
2) Maintain electronic medical records – updating patient information on each visit.
3) Some clinical duties may be required such as:
Prepare patients for examination and assisting physician when needed
Measure vital signs (Height, Weight, and Blood pressure) and recording them in EMR
Perform electrocardiogram (ECG), urine dip, hemoglobin, blood sugar, pregnancy tests when needed.
We are a small clinic looking for a team player to fill this position.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||To Be Discussed|
|Credentials||Medical Office Assistant Certificate|
|Work Settings||Family Medical Clinic|
|How To Apply||If you feel you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in the position please send you resume with references to email@example.com or feel free to drop by. We are located at 104-335 Packham Avenue in Saskatoon. Please ask for Rosanne or Francine|