|Job Details||View attachment|
|We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously. |
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
Our diverse teams rely on high performing administrative professionals to support the success of our day to day operations. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to bring their energy to support our Canada Gas Operations – Willow Creek Area team located in Airdrie, Alberta.
We are seeking a driven Administrative Assistant who has knowledge and experience in performing various office management duties and administrative support. You will play an important role in supporting a wide range of day to day activities, coordinating with team members and other Administrative Assistants to address departmental or interdepartmental tasks, becoming a go-to for information and support.
If you are a relationship builder, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for coordination – we’re looking for you!
*We anticipate filling this position locally, therefore this position is not eligible for domestic or cross-border relocation assistance.
*This position requires candidates to have and maintain a valid Driver's License as well as provide a Driver's Abstract for review.
What you’ll do
• Professionally manage and maintain highly confidential information with the utmost discretion
• Preparation, coordination, reporting and analysis of team budgets and forecasts using programs including Excel and SAP
• Provide help to others with company programs and processes (i.e. SAP, WebEx, ServiceNow, LMS, MS Office suite, Teams)
• Plan and coordinate scheduling and logistics of on-site and off-site meetings, leader’s schedules/calendars, conference calls and management of travel arrangements
• Assist with onboarding of core employees, contractors, interns/summer students, change of status completions, maintain time entry
• Prepare and submit expense reports for team members
• Compile information provided from department groups and submit a weekly report to leadership
• Provide backup and vacation coverage for other Associates in the department
• Document minutes during weekly and monthly leadership meetings, clarify and distribute action items and assist leaders in ensuring all follow-up are completed per the agreed timeline
• Organize/book training for team and run Learning Reports for the department using LMS (Learning Management System)
• Travel to facility locations to ensure records are well maintained and organized
• Create requisitions for services and materials for team members as required and general orders for such as safety supplies and office supplies and process invoices
• Create Team Scorecards in PowerPoint to track various stats such as safety, environment, financial, time, work management, etc.
• A completed high school diploma (or equivalent) or post-secondary certification or degree in Administration from a recognized institution is a requirement
• Four (4) years of progressive administrative experience is required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and other applications such as SharePoint, Teams and OneNote
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), must be able to effectively and efficiently work and collaborate at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to work positively with others in a team environment, strong team collaboration and integration competencies
• Experience with SAP budgeting reporting functionality is highly desired
• Experience with LMS is considered an asset
• Strong analytical skills with ability to manage departmental budgeting and financial duties
• Knowledge of FileNet (electronic filing systems), iRIMS (information management)
• Ability to display consistent professionalism, tact and work high degree of discretion
• Flexible and able to multitask and adjust to changing deadlines and competing priorities
• Good judgement and decision-making abilities
• Quick learner who is enthusiastic about solving problems and working tasks to completion
• High level of self-motivation to work independently, excellent time management and organization skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the capability to manage information and correspondence on multiple levels
About our business
Our 92,600 kilometer natural gas pipeline network is positioned in two of the most prolific and lowest cost basins in North America – the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin (WCSB) and the Appalachian Basin. Our systems are well placed to meet the continent’s growing demand for clean-burning natural gas by connecting the supply in these basins to important and growing markets across the continent. We supply more than 25 per cent of the clean-burning natural gas consumed daily across North America. Apply now!
|Education Requirements||Completed high school diploma (or equivalent) or post-secondary certification or degree in Administration from a recognized institution is a requirement.|
|How To Apply||Apply to this posting by 10/23/2020 using reference code 74889. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or a desktop / laptop computer.|