Analyst/Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning And Execution
We're one of Canada's largest pension investment managers, with CAD$230.5 billion of net assets as at March 31, 2022.
We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force. Headquartered in Ottawa, PSP Investments has its principal business office in Montreal and offices in New York, London and Hong Kong.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world's top companies. At PSP, you'll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
At PSP, we encourage our employees to grow, forge powerful relationships, contribute and fuel inspired investment launchpads. We are committed to a culture that fosters collaboration and allows us to think beyond, in an interconnected way. We advocate for our employees to speak-up, learn, experiment, share, and be part of an inclusive work environment where diversity is embraced.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Analyst/Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning and Execution you will support the leaders of a multi-faceted team with high corporate visibility. You will:
- Contribute to the ongoing governance (tracking, monitoring) of PSP's Portfolio of Strategic Initiatives, including responsibility for reporting on financials
- Participate directly to the execution of our strategy by contributing insights and analysis to help drive decision-making across key corporate initiatives.
- Support the execution of the annual Business Planning cycle that aligns the organization with its longer-term strategy, including contributing to the corporate and group business plan documents
- Develop presentations intended for senior executives and other leaders of the organization
- Support the team in the planning and execution of PSP's strategic offsites (Board of Directors, Senior Leadership)
- Participate in the execution of special projects and additional team priorities
- Be a positive ambassador for the team across the organization
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to work autonomously and navigate ambiguity in a high-performing culture, under pressure and with time-sensitive deadlines in a hybrid work environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills; able to synthesize data and "connect the dots"
- Strong understanding of the project management lifecycle
- Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing in English
- Strong attention to detail and rigor when producing deliverables for the team
- Familiarity with the investment management industry and financial data an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively and cultivate meaningful relationships with colleagues
- A respect for differences of opinion and an inclusive mindset
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience (e.g. consulting, investment management, corporate planning, project control officer)
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree in relevant field or MBA, an asset
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Considered an asset: relevant certifications (CFA), relevant experience in the industry, previous internship experience at PSP
- Strong spoken and written English (French is a plus)
- Track record of high academic achievement
We offer a tailored employee experience and competitive total rewards and benefits package* designed to attract and retain global diverse talent, reward performance, and reinforce business strategies and priorities. Beyond salary and incentive pay eligibility, you have access to:
- A flexible hybrid work model with a mix of in-office and remote days based on business groups, teams, and roles
- A hybrid allowance to support any hybrid related needs - Competitive pension plans
- Comprehensive group insurance plans
- Unlimited access to virtual healthcare services and wellness programs
- Generous and inclusive paid family leave
- Vacation days available on day one with additional days on milestone service anniversaries, and summer Friday afternoons off
- Investment in career development
*Benefits package may vary based on your employee type.
At PSP, we aim to provide an inclusive workplace where we leverage diversity and where everyone feels valued, safe, respected and empowered to grow. As part of this leadership commitment, we strongly encourage applications from all qualified applicants and strive to offer an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require any accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Visit us on www.investpsp.com/en/
Vaccination: We are committed to a healthy and safe work environment. As a Canadian Crown Corporation with offices around the world, we adhere to Canadian and local government guidelines regarding COVID-19. Vaccination is not currently a mandatory employment criteria. However, this is subject to change, depending on Canadian and local government guidelines.
|Languages||Strong Spoken And Written English (French Is A Plus)|
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now"|