|Company||Interior Health Authority|
|Job Category||Health Care|
|If you are a strong communicator and critical thinker, able to integrate knowledge of community care and assisted living legislation and best practice; then we have a rewarding Licensing Officer position available now in Penticton. |
The purpose of the Licensing Officer role is to protect and enhance the health and safety and well-being of vulnerable and dependent individuals in Community Care Facilities through the administration of the Community Care and Assisted Living Act and Regulations.
Some key responsibilities include:
• Evaluation of the provision of care to ensure it is achieving legislative outcomes, through a program of regular and follow-up inspections of licensed care facilities.
• Documentation, communication and following up on inspection findings.
• Investigation of complaints and incidents in accordance with policies and legislation
• Assessing applications for licensed care facilities including operational plans, policies and procedures
• Collaborating with interdisciplinary professionals on issues related to the provision of care
• Participating in the formulation, implementation and evaluation of quality improvement initiatives and educational programs
This is a permanent full-time opportunity based in Penticton with frequent travel within the local area required. Days of work are Monday to Friday from 08:30-16:30
Interior Health offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes coverage for basic medical services, dental and extended health in addition to life insurance and long-term disability. We are strongly committed to staff development and encouraging growth and offer many fulfilling opportunities to support and enhance knowledge and skills and help you progress at every stage of your career.
If you are passionate about making a difference, apply today and join our talented and committed team.
|Credentials||Valid BC Driver’s Licence.|
|Education Requirements||A university degree or diploma in a related discipline|
|Experience||Two (2) years of recent related experience|
|How To Apply||https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/job/penticton/licensing-officer/602/9495361|
|Click for Details|