Contact Centre Positions
|Job Category||Service Sector|
|BCAA is Hiring for Contact Centre Positions! |
What BCAA offers you:
• It’s not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being a 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
• Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
• We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
• We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
• We are an equal opportunity employer that’s committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
• Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
• Team members at our Home Office also get to use our Shared EV (electric vehicle) Program, have access to our subsidized cafeteria and free fitness centre.
BCAA is hiring for Call Centre positions in our Member Contact Centre and Evo Call Centre! We currently have the following roles available:
• Membership Advisors (Regular Full-time, Regular Part-time, and Temporary roles)
• Member Service Agents (Regular Part-time)
Please review below details on what these roles entail:
Membership Advisors – Member Contact Centre
As one of BCAA’s Member-facing team members, you are a membership professional who delivers amazing Member experiences, every time. While working out of BCAA’s Member Contact Center, you are a source of positive brand impressions to all BCAA Members. You create long lasting relationships with our Members by continuously driving revenue growth through consultative selling to support BCAA to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
You are a caring membership professional who is dedicated to offering amazing Member experiences through the consultative sales of BCAA membership products. Within a sales environment, you create long lasting Member relationships through the following:
• Selling BCAA memberships and entitlement products such Trip Tiks (auto travel route planning), maps, tour books and camp guides.
• Renewing BCAA memberships by reviewing current coverages and making recommendations.
• Cross-selling products and developing business leads for the future
• Processing payments and documents
• Meeting Member satisfaction goals
• Collaborating with a team who is passionate about igniting unparalleled Member loyalty
• Education: Completion of Grade 12
• Experience: 3 to 6 months experience in a sales or service environment
• Demonstrated sales productivity and selling skills
• Ability to work within a fast paced team environment. Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
• Proven judgment and decision making abilities. Must be able to consider costs and benefits of potential products in order to make appropriate recommendations.
• Proven critical thinking abilities. Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to meet set sales, productivity and customer satisfaction targets and objectives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Member Service Agents- Evo Call Centre
BCAA’s Car Sharing Team is always looking for new sources of member value through entirely new products and services. One opportunity that we are currently building is a car sharing program.
As we move to the next stage of business development for the car sharing program, we are looking for a Member Services Agent to be part of the Member Services Call Center. This position reports to the Manager, Member Experience supporting a 24/7 operations and will be required to work all shifts including possible weekends.
• Provide timely resolution to inbound/outbound customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintains communication equipment (Eg. Phone Systems) by reporting problems
• Supports projects that will add value to the customer service team (eg. best practices)
• Handles escalated customer issues as needed
• Establishes and maintains good customer relations with both internal and external customers
• Maintains familiarity and stays up-to-date with policies and procedures of the department
• Carries out other related team tasks and projects as assigned:
• Customer Emails
• Customer Trip Monitoring
• Other Administrative tasks as assigned
• 6 months post-secondary Certificate in Business Administration or related field and or combination of experience
• 2 years related experience in customer service (preferably in a call center setting)
• Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service and engaging in client-focused conversations
• Has a good knowledge of Vancouver Area
• Demonstrated superior communication skills(written/verbal) and ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management, team members and/or outside contacts
• Proven ability to find creative solutions to complex and troubleshoot customer situations.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
• Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills
• Minimum 40 wpm typing skills
• Basic CRM Tool Knowledge
|How To Apply||Email: Talent.Acquisition@bcaa.com|