Auto Service Centers and Road Assist Fleet Operations Positions
|BCAA’s Auto Service Centers and Road Assist Fleet Operations Teams are Hiring!|
What BCAA offers you:
• It’s not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being a 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
• Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
• We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
• We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
• We are an equal opportunity employer that’s committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
• Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
BCAA’s Auto Service Centers and Road Assist Fleet Operations teams are always looking for phenomenal talent! If you are looking to start your career in the automotive industry or are a top-tier automotive professional, we would love to hear from you!
We often hire for the following roles for full detail visit our careers page.
Auto Service Centre Roles:
• Lube Technicians
• Apprentice Technicians, with potential to be part of
BCAA Apprentice Program
• Automotive Technician
• Automotive Service Advisors
Emergency Roadside Assistance Roles:
• Road Assist Fleet Technician
• Road Assist Fleet Blocker
|How To Apply||Email: Talent.Acquisition@bcaa.com|