|Company||Ministry Of Attorney General|
|Location||Victoria Or Vancouver|
|Job Category||Public Administration|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Ministry of Attorney General |
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work up to 5 days at home per week subject to an approved telework agreement.
This position can be based out of Victoria or Vancouver
Employees of the BC Public Service must be located in BC at the time of employment.
$67,728.87 - $77,012.22 annually
Are you passionate about business, change management and project management? Do you enjoy solving business problems, providing advice, and analyzing information? Do you love the challenge of turning a blank page into a business document? The Business Consulting unit is seeking a Business Consultant to join the team!
The Legal Technology Unit has specific responsibility for Legal Services Branch and provides expert advice and manages all aspects of the Legal Services Branch's Information Management/Information Technology. The Legal Technology Unit is responsible for technology support to Office of the ADAG, Business Operations, Office of Legislative Counsel (OLC), and barristers and solicitors law groups.
The Business Consultant will deliver effective business improvement solutions to Branch program areas. Facilitates definition, analysis, solution design and implementation of medium to small improvement projects. Leads project teams in the implementation, quality assurance and monitoring of business solutions.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent in the Business or Public Administration field, or related program area and at least 2 years' work experience in the Business or Public Administration field; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and a minimum of 4 years' work experience in the Business or Public Administration field.
- Candidates must have the minimum required experience in each of the following:
- Experience providing analysis on complex business or systems processes and workflows.
- Experience managing projects or project components and working collaboratively with various involved parties on business process change projects preferred.
- Proven experience eliciting and documenting requirements, plans, processes, and creating and communicating effectively in writing and verbally.
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now' For more information and to apply online by October 4, 2023|