Personal Banker - 1900017288
|Company||BMO Financial Group|
|Location: St-Nicolas Branch|
Schedule: 37,5 hours per week
Candidate must be available to work a variety of locations within the market and to work as per market branches hours:
Monday to Saturday, Thursday until 7pm
You have a passion for helping others and growing BMO’s business. As a Personal Banker, you will focus on delivering exceptional service by truly understanding personal and small business customers and conducting a thorough financial needs assessment to offer the most appropriate solution that fulfills the customer’s immediate and future financial needs. You will identify and refer more complex financial needs to the appropriate branch team member.
• Be a key member of a collaborative and versatile branch & market team
• Engage customers in complete, needs based conversations to identify financial solutions and preferred banking channels while recommending tailored solutions addressing both sales & service needs, including everyday banking, retail investments, lending solutions, home financing (including business-for-self applications) and small business solutions
• Offer advice and guidance on the digital and self-serve options available with the goal of making banking easy, simple and fast
• Support customer transaction based needs as required based on customer traffic
• Take the initiative and find creative approaches to make each customer’s experience feel personal
• Proactively engage customers by reaching out, generating appointments and building new relationships within the community to grow BMO’s business
• Take a lead in proactively engaging with existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate/future opportunities
• Collaborate with your BMO partners and identify referral opportunities to further grow the customer’s relationship with BMO beyond personal banking
• Keep current with BMO policies and processes, the wider financial services marketplace, the legal and regulatory environment, and our commitment to upholding the highest ethical requirements of our industry
• Follow through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch
• Address questions & resolve issues raised through Consumer Credit, audits and quality checks to ensure data entry and recommendations are accurately documented in the lending applications and the lending process is followed
• Use the Our Approach to Risk Management framework to protect the Bank's assets and maintain the quality of the lending portfolio by ensuring adherence to lending process requirements and established yield, quality, diversification and risk guidelines.
• Make credit recommendations for personal lending transactions, including home financing, in accordance with sound credit granting principles and with the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
What we're looking for:
• Passionate commitment to helping our customers
• Experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience
• A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment
• Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers
• Skilled at personal account opening, Customer Welcome Offers and investment discussions
• Digitally-savvy and able to identify banking alternatives for our customers
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
• An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com
|Education Requirements||Please go through the job description|
|Languages||French And English|
|How To Apply||To submit your application for this job, please go to:|
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.