Advisor Community & Indigenous Engagement
|Job Category||Resource Sector|
|Are you interested playing a key role in developing and implementing Indigenous engagement plans for our Major Projects and Operations? Enbridge is looking for an individual who has a proven ability to build positive, respectful relationships with Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups.|
What you will do:
• Maintain and develop relationships with leadership, key departments and influential community members within Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups in Saskatchewan.
• Communicate information about Projects and our Operations activities externally and work with Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups to address concerns, effectively manage risks and provide input to improving our engagement practices. This includes bringing the voice (interests and perspectives) of the Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups into Enbridge for appropriate and timely consideration.
• Assist and support the development and implementation of regional engagement plans, major project engagement plans to meet regulatory requirements and build, maintain and enhance Enbridge's reputation as a trusted corporate citizen.
• Coordinate logistics for engagement activities such as open houses, site tours and regional gatherings.
• Work with Supply Chain Management to bring economic opportunities to Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups.
• Provide recommendations for Community Investment opportunities in support of Corporate Community Investment policies.
• Provide awareness and guidance to the team and company on Indigenous cultural protocols to ensure the company respectfully engages with Indigenous Nations, Governments and groups.
• Potential to also maintain and develop relationships and engage on Projects and Operations with non-Indigenous communities in Saskatchewan.
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications, skills and background:
• 4 or more years of directly related work or life experience working with Indigenous Nations, Governments, groups or businesses.
• Knowledge and experience in engaging with Indigenous leadership.
• Basic understanding of our business and ability to quickly learn Enbridge Operations activities.
• The ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills to quickly analyze complex situations, determine key issues and messages, and implement the programs
• Solid written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational abilities and strong ability in conflict management.
• Post-secondary education is an asset but not a requirement.
• Proficient in an Indigenous language is an asset.
This role requires some travel outside the Regina area including some overnight stays in Alberta and Saskatchewan in order to attend different engagement events.
|How To Apply||Click Apply Now!|
If you are experiencing difficulties in submitting your application for this job posting, please email email@example.com