Post Office Assistant (temporary, On-call)
|Job Category||Service Sector|
|Post Office Assistant (temporary, on-call)|
Work in retail mail operations ... in Kugluktuk, NU
This temporary on-call position, with potential for permanent employment, is a great opportunity for a flexible individual to learn about the business of mail operations, and the great jobs available at Canada Post. We offer competitive pay ($16.71 per hour) and on-the-job training to get you up to speed.
Using a customer-focused approach in providing counter services to customers, you will:
• sell postal products and services to the business community and the public
• sort, distribute and process mail
• provide information and forms to customers
• resolve delivery and service problems thoroughly and quickly
Ready to explore your career potential? Canada Post has one (1) temporary, on-call opportunity for a Post Office Assistant in Kugluktuk, Nunavut.
Job requirements (education and work experience):
• high school diploma or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
• training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
• understanding of accounting systems
• ability to lift mail containers weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb), push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
• flexibility to be available for temporary, on-call work
• proficiency in English
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY TODAY
To apply for this job (Job ID J1216-0375) via the Canada Post Careers website, please click on the URL below:
Canada Post is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
If you are contacted by Canada Post regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
Des renseignements en français sur ce poste temporaire sur appel à Kugluktuk, au Nunavut (no de poste J1216-0375) sont disponibles en ligne à postescanada.ca/carrieres (voir les postes vacants sous « Possibilités d'emploi en vente au détail »).
|How To Apply||To apply for this job (Job ID J1216-0375) via the Canada Post Careers website, please click on the URL below:|
|Click for Details|