Customer Solutions Specialist
|What We’re Looking for |
We’re looking for someone who will bring enthusiasm and a positive attitude to the work they do. Someone who has a deep passion to listen and genuinely want to help each person they connect with. This role is fast-paced, and the environment is ever changing. You will be challenged to ask the right questions to unlock the appropriate solutions while recommending our products and services to our customers. You will foster collaboration within your team and other departments in efforts to help us work efficiently and provide world class customer service.
What You’ll Do
Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, you will be providing world class customer service by connecting with our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. You will receive ongoing training and development to ensure you have all the necessary skills to navigate through our systems to find the solutions and/or the products that best suit our customers. We are there when our customers need us so you will have the ability to work a flexible schedule. You will be speaking to different people from across Canada.
|Education Requirements||High School Diploma or equivalent|
|Essential Skills||* Expert in communication and listening|
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Navigate multiple computer systems
|Experience||1 year of customer interaction in a professional role, either face to face or over the phone|
|Work Settings||We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts and perks. To name a few: |
* Unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training
* Access to a virtual walk in clinic to connect with Healthcare Professionals from home
* LIVX – Fitness Membership to attend classes virtually
* Company matching contributions to charities you support
* Paid time off for volunteering
* Great benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA and Wealth Accumulation Plan
* Employee discounts to our products and services
* Leadership development, Mentorship and Coaching programs
We genuinely care about each other and we’re committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now"|