Hotel Managing Supervisor
|Company||Knights Inn Motel London|
|Job Location: 1739 Dundas St., London, ON N5W 3E3|
Duration of employment: 2 years
Job responsibilities include:
• Supervise, assign and review the work of staff including cleaners, front desk agents and etc.
• Stay in contact with the supply contractors and order supplies and materials while keeping track of inventory
• Resolve any work related problems
• Prepare and submit progress reports
• Handle guests ensuring guest satisfaction and resolve any customer complaints
• Train staff with computer software, safety procedures and company policies
• Facilitate guest departure by providing accurate statements and enduring guest satisfaction
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised when needed.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education Requirements||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
|Experience||1 year to less than 2 years|
|Languages||Proficiency in verbal and written English is must|
|Work Settings||Hotel,motel, resort|
|How To Apply||Interested candidates may submit their resume at: email@example.com|
No phone calls please, qualified candidates will be contacted via email only.