Road Assist Department Positions
|Job Category||Service Sector|
|Our Road Assist Department is Hiring!|
What BCAA offers you:
• It’s not in our nature to brag but we are proud of some of our achievements that recognize great employee culture. Some of our latest awards include being a 2019 Platinum level Best Employer by AON and being recognized as a 2018 Outstanding Workplace by YWCA.
• Our team members get to make a difference in the lives of our Members and their communities every day.
• We pride ourselves in being open and transparent and in empowering our people to do great work while serving our Members.
• We enthusiastically support learning and advancement opportunities for our team members.
• We are an equal opportunity employer that’s committed to accessible, inclusive employment.
• Our Regular Full-Time & Part-Time+ (working 20 hours or more per week) status team members are eligible to participate in our amazing Total Rewards Program which offers: Extended Health and Dental, Vision Care, Life Insurance, RRSP matching with company contribution to your pension, access to Incentive Programs, Team Profit Sharing, Employee & Family Assistance Program and more.
Our Road Assist Department is hiring Regular Part-Time and Regular Full-Time Member Experience Representatives. As one of BCAA’s Member experience enablers, you build long-lasting relationships with our Members, Fleet Drivers and Approved Contract Service Providers, by delivering amazing experiences so that BCAA is the most trusted organization in British Columbia.
As part of BCAA’s Road Assist Contact Centre, which services our Members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you are a caring service professional who handles requests for emergency roadside assistance, and other assigned queues. In addition, you are a brand ambassador who sells and renews memberships. You meet and exceed our Member’s expectations each and every time within this telephone-based environment.
Handle Member requests
• Handle in/outbound calls to meet required BCAA and AAA/CAA service levels and Member satisfaction targets
• Process service requests accurately to ensure Members needs are fulfilled
• Utilize the Customer Experience Framework with all member interactions
• Resolve Member concerns by following BCAA’s Member resolution standards. Escalate service requests as needed
• Update Member accounts and document Member feedback
• Within a needs-based environment, assist members with their purchase of a BCAA membership, JOA’s, upgrades and renewals and process payments
• Review membership product terms and conditions. Limit errors and omissions
• Refer BCAA Auto Service Centres when appropriate
• Support BCAA products and services to new and renewing members
• Other duties as required
Acquire and maintain product and systems knowledge
• Active learning: Keep up to date with membership knowledge, geographical knowledge, Club policies, terms and conditions and competitor’s product offerings
• Maintain working knowledge of all BCAA membership, standard methodologies, policies, processes and systems
• Attend required BCAA training courses
Education: Completion of Grade 12
Experience: One year experience interacting with customers in a sales and service environment.
• Minimum keyboarding skills of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour
• Ability to utilize Google Maps (or similar)
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong customer experience skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate information in English to all demographics by telephone.
• Proven judgment and decision-making abilities. Ability to quickly consider costs and benefits in order to make the right decision
• Proven critical thinking abilities within a complex environment. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment
• Demonstrated active listening skills
• Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Geographical knowledge of British Columbia, Yukon and immediate surrounding areas
Availability and flexibility to work a variety of shift combinations in a 24/7 operation.
Background Check: Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
• One year post-secondary education
• Contact Centre experience
• Knowledge of BCAA systems such as D3, NEAT, Verint and Cisco and/or demonstrated ability to learn proprietary computer programs
• Completion of BCAA Membership and/or Member Resolution training
|How To Apply||Email: Talent.Acquisition@bcaa.com|