|Company||Lord Cultural Resources|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing full administrative support to the President who travels extensively. As Executive Assistant you will complete a broad variety of tasks with the goal of ensuring the President’s day runs efficiently and effectively. The qualified candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, committed and adaptable team player, who is organized, detail oriented, quality conscious, has impeccable time and project management skills, and has a genuine enthusiasm for museums, culture, and the arts.|
|Start Date||March 4, 2019|
The qualified candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, committed and adaptable team player, who is organized, detail oriented, quality conscious, has impeccable time and project management skills, and has a genuine enthusiasm for museums, culture, and the arts.
Other required qualifications include:
* Positive attitude with impeccable interpersonal communication skills
* Between 3-5 years of relevant experience, including supporting leaders in an administrative capacity
* Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills (additional languages an asset);
* Proven experience writing business correspondence and proofreading
* Professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters.
* Complex calendar management and travel coordination experience, and experience with expense administration
* A relevant Bachelors or Masters level degree/diploma program in business administration and/or Museum Studies, and/or equivalent experience or training
* Comfortable working with technology and ability to project manage/troubleshoot issues
* Experience or exposure to project management and accounting processes and systems
* Dependable, flexible and can demonstrate initiative
* Familiarity with Lord Cultural Resources’ methodologies and/or willing to excel in them would be an asset
* Knowledge and/or experience in the arts and cultural industry, or working for a professional services organization would be an asset
|Languages||Exceptional English Verbal And Written Communication Skills (additional Languages An Asset)|
|Other||Applications will be reviewed as received. Posting will remain active until position is filled. |
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|How To Apply||The successful candidate will be highly organized, possess strong decision-making skills, proven ability to establish priorities, exceptional interpersonal skills, polished communication skills, and ability to exercise good independent judgement. If you have experience working as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment that combines independent focus and collaboration please forward your cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Your Name] – Executive Assistant”.|