Retail Store Supervisor
|Company||Grow Children's Boutique Ltd.|
|We are hiring for a full time Store Supervisor to join our team, offering 32+ hours a week. We are located at: 482 2nd Ave, Fernie, BC V0B 1M0. |
Grow is a family-owned Children’s Boutique passionate about making quality toys and children’s products accessible, and providing a platform for local creators to market their products in a fair and sustainable way.
The Supervisor is responsible for managing the Retail team for the store in Fernie, BC and online sales. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, and tracking store completions. We are offering $22/hour for 32 hours per week with 4% vacation pay.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily store operations, supervising employees and managing inventory.
• Ensuring all staff perform their duties to a high standard and that customers are satisfied.
• Maintaining safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occur.
• Creating and managing schedules to ensure sufficient staffing levels.
• Assisting with recruiting, training, developing and motivating employees.
• Providing excellent customer service to ensure guests are satisfied with their experience.
• Working closely with the store manager (owner) to develop successful sales campaigns to increase profitability.
• Assisting the store manager (owner) in maintaining retail store sales targets and budgets.
• Planning and overseeing in-store promotional events and displays.
• Keeping on top of market trends to identify improvements our store offering.
• Supplier account management - acting as the main point of contact to ensure we continue to uphold excellent working relationships with our suppliers.
• Assisting the store manager (owner) with purchasing, when required.
• Tactfully managing any issues that may arise, escalating to the store manager (owner) where necessary.
• Website maintenance to ensure all products and inventory are kept updated.
• Managing online sales and shipping activity.
• Managing all aspects of Social Media, from customer enquiries to sales and marketing campaigns.
• Media creation for online and social - this includes product photography and videography, and writing copy for product descriptions and social posts.
• Database management.
• Email campaign creation to update our database on product launches, sales and offers and loyalty programmes.
|Education Requirements||Completion of high school is required|
|Essential Skills||Document use, Numeracy, Verbal Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Job task planning and Organizing, Computer use.|
|Experience||Previous customer service and /or retail sales experience is required. Previous junior supervising experience is highly preferred.|
|Work Settings||Able maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, suppliers, and the public|
|Additional Skills||Able to supervise 5-10 people|
|Other||Basic security clearance is required|
|How To Apply||By email: GROWFERNIE@ICLOUD.COM|