Retail Store Supervisor
|Company||Grow Children's Boutique Ltd.|
|We are hiring for a full time Store Supervisor to join our team, offering 32+ hours a week. We are located at: 482 2nd Ave., Fernie, BC V0B 1M0. |
Grow is a family-owned Children’s Boutique passionate about making quality toys and children’s products accessible, and providing a platform for local creators to market their products in a fair and sustainable way.
The Supervisor is responsible for supervising the retail employees for the store in Fernie, BC. This includes, but is not limited to, training, coaching and motivating employees and tracking store sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervising daily store operations and employees.
• Ensuring all staff perform their duties to a high standard and that customers are satisfied.
• Maintaining safety and security of the store, properly documenting any incidents that occur.
• Creating schedules to ensure sufficient staffing levels.
• Providing excellent customer service to ensure guests are satisfied with their experience.
• Keeping on top of market trends to identify improvements our store offering.
• Assisting with online sales and shipping activity.
|Salary||$22/hour for 32 hours per week with 4% vacation pay|
|Education Requirements||Completion of high school is required|
|Essential Skills||Document use, Numeracy, Verbal Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Job task planning and Organizing, Computer use.|
|Experience||Previous customer service and /or retail sales experience is required. Previous junior supervising experience is highly preferred.|
|Work Settings||Able maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, suppliers, and the public|
|Additional Skills||Able to supervise 5-10 people|
|Other||Basic security clearance is required|
|How To Apply||By email: GROWFERNIE@ICLOUD.COM|