Tool And Die Designer (1) NOC: 2232
|Company||Allied Tooling Technologies Inc.|
|Location: 6900 Pacific Circle, Mississauga, ON L5T 1N8|
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
• To design the progressive dies, jigs, and welding fixtures and detailed drawing for use in manufacturing procedures.
• To carry out the simulation to analyse the forming of the material and to undergo necessary repairs and adjustment to produce quality tools.
• Work with machining department tool room to assist in the inspection of the corrections after the try out
• Coordinate with tool room for engineering changes and try outs.
• Oversee the designs with other design contractors as per the specifications and assist in preparing where required
• Sourcing for correct materials and standard parts for manufacturing dies
• Do design review with the customers
• Do strip lay outs for quoting progressive dies to the customers
Area of Specialization: Moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures
Computer and Technology Knowledge: AutoCAD
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$32.00 - $33.50 Per Hour For 32 To 40 Hours Per Week|
|Education Requirements||Completion of Mechanical Engineering Technician diploma of one or two years|
|Experience||2 years to less than 3 years work experience in relevant field|
|Additional Skills||Computer-sided design (CAD)|
|How To Apply||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|