Manager, Annual Giving
|Job Details||View attachment|
April 7, 2021
Permanent Full-Time Position
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Manager is a key member of the Direct & Digital Marketing team and is responsible for leading efforts to support Retention within the Annual Giving team. This includes developing and executing integrated campaigns with best-in-class creative to increase revenue, leading data and analysis projects, defining and upholding processes in collaboration with other stakeholders and driving the overall evolution of the Donor Journey.
The position reports to the Associate Director, Annual and Leadership Giving.
• One-time donor strategy: Work with Associate Director and other team members to develop and support strategies that cultivate and solicit SickKids’ one-time donor base;
• Revenue growth: Identify and implement strategies to drive revenue growth from SickKids’ active donor base, including solicitation campaigns, cross-sell of other SickKids offers and upgrades into monthly and mid level segments;
• Campaign management: Develop and execute compelling and effective campaigns from strategy development through to execution. (building campaign briefs, timelines, complex data requests to data an analytics team, creative and media plan development and approvals, results monitoring, optimizations, AB Testing, etc.);
• Partner management: Manage day-to-day external agency and internal partner relationships;
• Analysis and reporting: Accountable for ongoing revenue/expense forecasting, campaign P&L management, results reporting and campaign post analyses;
• Collaboration: Ongoing work with other Foundation to support cross-foundation priorities, such as data integrity, donor acquisition, and integration of Salesforce, including Journey Builder;
• Donor journey development: Support development of donor journeys, which will include qualitative and quantitative analysis, establishment of donor value proposition, journey mapping;
• Diverse community strategy: Support initiatives to target diverse segments, including an annual radiothon targeting the Chinese Canadian community;
• Process champion: Responsible for keeping processes current as well as continuous improvements with a deep understanding of their purposes to find opportunities to improve them;
• Work with SickKids’ telemarketing agency, overseeing telemarketing and SMS campaigns.
• Post-secondary degree or certificate with 5+ years relevant experience working as a manager and as an exceptional marketer with proven experience of developing programs and campaigns that drove results;
• Strong business and financial acumen;
• Experience in CRM and executing data-driven retention campaigns, with expertise in the areas of direct mail, email, digital, social media marketing;
• Experience with results tracking, analysis and budget control reporting;
• Experience working with and managing agency partner relationships;
• Superior communication skills and well-developed presentation abilities;
• Exceptional project management skills.
Nice-to-haves (please apply even if some or all of these don’t apply to you)
• Knowledge or experience with the Not-for-Profit environment;
• Experience overseeing telemarketing and SMS campaigns.
We’re looking for a passionate inclusive individual who is interested in moving the dial and making a difference. If you don’t check all of the skills outlined above, that’s okay! If you think you check off some of the boxes, we want to hear from you.
SickKids Foundation leads the fight for The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), one of the world’s foremost paediatric health-care institutions. Founded in 1972, SickKids Foundation is the largest charitable funder of child health research, learning and care in Canada. As a national charity, SickKids Foundation also invests in national and international initiatives to benefit children in Canada and around the world. Philanthropy is a critical source of funding for SickKids. Thanks to the generosity of the community, and as a result of a record-breaking year in fundraising, SickKids Foundation generated an unprecedented $190 million for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020. We achieve that by not being ordinary in anything we do.
SickKids Foundation is committed to creating an inclusive culture where expressing our authentic selves is celebrated. This includes embedding diversity and inclusion in our policies, practices and behaviours, to build skills, knowledge and awareness of diversity and inclusion across the Foundation and with our external partners. The Foundation is committed to fostering a safe, accessible and positive working environment.
For further information on SickKids Foundation's commitment to Diversity & Inclusion,
Click here to read our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and Commitment statement.
HOURS: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
Internal and External Candidates
DEADLINE: April 21, 2021
|How To Apply||Click Apply Now!|
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Please apply on-line by visiting our website:
SickKids Foundation is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all individuals feel valued, respected and supported. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact the Human Resources Department.