Computer Network Technicians( NOC 2281)
|Company||Gouda Design And Consulting Inc.|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Business address: 262 Coventry Court NE, Calgary, AB T3K 5E8|
- Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software, Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
- Provide problem-solving services to network users, Implement data, software and hardware security procedures
- Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations, Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet, Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance Modify Web pages, applets and scripts, Research and apply meta-data to Websites and register Websites with search engines,
- Respond to requests for help and information from Website visitors and Website designers
- Perform Web-server backup and recovery operations
- Supervise technical staff
- Understanding the Technical proposals with the ability to review & modify any missing / incorrect details in LPO/BOQ, HLD, LLD to fulfill customer requirement if required-LPO ,-BOQ ,HLD/LLD
- Design and configure various routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, EIGRP IGRP, HSRP, RIPv1 & RIPv2.
- Applying network service providers' procedures and standards while establishing the configuration of any new site/circuit/customer
- Support, maintenance, redesign and implementation, Documentation of procedures, create network implementation plans and network diagrams.
- Handling the implementation phase of ICT projects related to different customer segments in multiple areas such as eLearning , Banks , Ministries and oil gas sectors.
- Ability to install, provision and troubleshoot end to end setup using the high standard technologies such as cloud, MPLS, Xconnect , VPLS circuits and M2M.
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Benefits: 4% of gross salary paid vacation
Employment conditions: Weekend, Flexible hours Working hours from 08:00 to 17:00
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$39.50/ Hour for 40 hours/week|
|Education Requirements||Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Communications Engineering|
|Essential Skills||Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Team player, Accurate, Judgement, Organised|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
|Languages||English, Speaking Arabic Language Is Considerable Asset.|
|Work Settings||Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people|
|Additional Skills||Records in management of mega technical projects for major service provider &/or government sector; Experience in dealing with High value segment of customers & Customer support; Experience in Automation languages.|
|How To Apply||Mail: 262 Coventry Court NE, Calgary, AB T3K 5E8|