|Location||Radium Hot Springs|
|Job Category||Food Services|
|Citadella Restaurant of: 5067 Madsen Rd, Radium Hot Springs, BC V0A 1M0, is looking to hire two full-time Cooks to join their team, on a seasonal assignment. |
Our restaurant is a full-service restaurant, mainly offering traditional Hungarian dishes.
At Citadella Restaurant we are looking for the ultimate satisfaction of our clientele, customer appreciation is present at every opportunity. If this is something that describes you, we would love to meet with you/working with you!
The following are the duties the Ethnic Cook will have to fulfill:
• Preparing and cooking traditional Hungarian cuisine
• Prepare, cook and complete meals
• Pay close attention to special requests (preferences, allergies, religious restrictions)
• Determine the size of the portions served
• Plan new menu items with restaurant owner,
• Assist with scheduling kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Clean kitchen and work area
• Work with limited supervision
• Set up and oversee buffets; etc.
Knowledge of traditional Hungarian cuisine, spices and cooking abilities is optional but considered as a strong asset.
You should be fast paced, punctual, friendly and be able to multitask.
Shall be flexible in the work schedule and be able to work; days and weekends.
This is a full-time and seasonal (April-October) position.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Salary||$16.00 per hour, 40hr per week|
|Experience||Two to three years of previous work experience is required|
|How To Apply||Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org|