Business Development Manager
|Company||Yaya Foods Corp.|
|To support in developing new business opportunities in Food & Beverage production and distribution and implementing commercial strategies that results in business growth, community engagement and revenue generation. |
• Working from Canada and Qatar, seek potential investors in Qatar who are interested in investing in Food and Beverage.
• Develop new and creative initiatives and projects in Food and Beverage based on the traditional and cultural food and beverage in the middle east.
• Lead in building and maintaining relationships with key accounts and potential external stakeholders & boost their interest.
• Manage and plan for new projects and products through understanding the local market.
• Focus thru understating the local and regional market, and international business.
• Discover and explore opportunities through observing industry trends and support in introducing growth strategies that enhance sales, and customer experience.
• Work and collaborate with cross-functional sales and operation teams in Canada on projects to ensure successful and low-risk implementation of activities.
• Support in developing sales and marketing strategies that are comprehensive enough to influence and increase target markets.
• Support in assessing outcomes against set of business objectives thru analysis and reports
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education Requirements||• Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Finance, or Accounting|
|Experience||• 15+ years of full-time work experience in Qatar in Finance, Business Development, Accounting, or related fields.|
• Must be willing to relocate to Canada and travel to Qatar and the Middle East as required.
• Demonstrated ability to work confidently and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Excellent planning, project management, and time management skills
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is a must.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
|Languages||English & Arabic|
|Work Settings||: Permanent, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week|
|Other||ABOUT YA YA FOODS :|
Ya YA Foods Corp. is a dynamic beverage and liquid food manufacturer. With over 30 years experience, we have evolved into a versatile manufacturer and co-packer of a variety of low acid beverages, high acid beverages and liquid food items.
We manufacture and co-pack products for mid-size to large global multi-national companies. Today, our product lines include juices, broth, plant-based beverages, sports drinks, dairy based drinks, and smoothies. Our 13 automated production lines process more than 310 millions units every year.
We are a family owned Canadian business and we instill pride in everything we do. Our operations are successfully growing, and we are looking for new talents to reinforce and develop our business.
Apply today and be a part of our team, delivering exceptional manufacturing services and food products to top-notch clients all across North America.