Senior Executive Director
|Company||Ministry Of Finance|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Ministry of Finance: Victoria |
This posting is a temporary appointment available until December 30, 2022. A permanent appointment may result from this temporary appointment.
An excellent senior opportunity for a dedicated professional
The Ministry of Finance plays a key role in establishing, implementing, and reviewing government’s economic, fiscal and taxation policies.
The Senior Executive Director provides strong executive leadership and policy guidance to a number of high-profile branches and units within the Ministry of Finance. The role leads efforts to address emerging issues and changing pressures and priorities, in particular those that impact the fiscal situation of the government of British Columbia. The position also provides branch management and stakeholder engagement mentoring to the Executive Directors in Tax Policy, Property Assessment Services, and Intergovernmental Relations (TPIFR). The position will sometimes lead projects that fall outside of the core work of TPIFR, but that is best suited to a team with fiscal policy expertise.
Qualifications for this role include:
• University degree in a related discipline such as Economics, Public Administration, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Policy, Political Science.
• Significant and progressive years of experience in developing a range of complex tax/fiscal policies and/or leading policy teams at the executive level.
• Significant experience in taxation and/or fiscal policy analysis and development.
• Experience in negotiating and consensus-building.
• Demonstrated experience with high-level problem and issues resolution in positions demanding confidentiality, discretion, and excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
• Experience leading highly skilled teams at the executive level in a fast-paced environment that demands high-quality work within tight time constraints where direction can shift rapidly.
• Experience establishing and maintaining working relationships within public service and with external stakeholders, lead by influence and mentor high performing, highly skilled professionals.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
|Salary||$124,000.09 - $151,800.07 annually|
|How To Apply||Click " Apply Now " For more information and to apply online by October 31, 2021|