Integrated Partnership For Regional Emergency Management Senior Project Manager
|Company||Ministry Of Public Safety And Solicitor General|
|Job Category||Public Administration|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General: Surrey |
Integrated Partnership for Regional Emergency Management Senior Project Manager
1 permanent opportunity and;1 temporary opportunity for 7 months, which may be extended and/or a permanent appointment may result from this temporary appointment.
Emergency Management British Columbia is the lead coordinating agency in the provincial government for all emergency management activities, including mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
The Integrated Partnership for Regional Emergency Management Senior Project Manager leads and manages multiple, complex, regional integrated planning projects to ultimately improve efficiency and effectiveness of emergency management plans, programs, and processes. This role identifies existing regional gaps within the integrated planning and emergency response and recovery programs and formulates recommendations and strategies for senior management and Executive.
Qualifications for this role include:
• Degree in Emergency Management, Business Administration or a related field PLUS 3 years of related* experience; OR
• Diploma in Emergency Management, Business Administration or a related field PLUS 5 years of related* experience; OR
• Certificate in Emergency Management, Business Administration or a related field PLUS 7 years of related* experience; OR
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Related* experience must include a minimum of 3 years’ experience in each of the following:
• Leading and managing complex projects of large scale that have multiple project delivery components.
• Experience managing relationships with senior level stakeholders (different levels of government, First Nations etc) and leading stakeholder engagement sessions including issues management and conflict resolution.
• Synthesizing and analyzing large amounts of information and data and summarizing and identifying issues/trends and generating options/recommendations in writing.
• Experience building and managing collaborative relationships with multiple partners (different levels of government, First Nations etc), including senior management and executive to develop and support project development.
• Experience leading project teams (consisting of professionals/subject matter experts) and directing the work of others (contractors, external stakeholders)
|Salary||$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually|
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now" For more information, and to apply online by December 12, 2021|