|Company||Boteco Brasil Restaurant|
|Job Category||Food Services|
|Business Address: 2545 Nanaimo Street, Vancouver, BC V5N 5E6|
No. of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Benefits: Sharing of a tip pool weekly and a free meal during shift
Mailing Address: 2545 Nanaimo Street, Vancouver, BC V5N 5E6
Come join our Team! Well established Brazilian restaurant looking for an experienced cook to work as part of our dynamic team.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods according to the restaurant's menu.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Oversee kitchen operations, maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• May clean kitchen and work area.
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• May require and train kitchen staff.
|Salary||$17.00 / hour for 40 hours per week|
|Credentials||Food Safe certification|
|Education Requirements||No degree, certificate or diploma required.|
|Essential Skills||• Attentiveness to the safety of the working environment. Adhere to British Columbia health and safety regulations.|
• Capacity to work under stress.
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
|Experience||2 years of experience with Brazilian cuisine.|
|How To Apply||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Absolutely no walk-ins or telephone calls will be considered.