|• Assist with door hardware installation. |
• Millwork and finishing carpentry.
• General carpentry.
• Construction labour.
• Possibly help with project coordination.
• Read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures.
• Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations.
• Install, repair and service interior prefabricated products such as doors, windows, kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, water heaters and household appliances using hand and power tools.
• Install, repair and service exterior prefabricated products such as siding, shutters, awnings, fencing, decks, septic and irrigation systems, signs and play structures using hand and power tools.
|Salary||$22 - $25 Per Hour|
|Education Requirements||Completion of secondary school is preferred but not required.|
|Essential Skills||• Knowledgeable with hand tools.|
• Knowledgeable with power tools such as, but not limited to drill, impact, router, table saw, chop/mitre saw, random orbital sander, planner, hammer drill, jigsaw, pinner, bandsaw.
• Ability to read shop drawings.
• Ability to use shop drawing software.
• Ability to lift objects that are up to 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the workday.
• Ability to work on your own as well as with a team.
• Ability to keep a schedule and be punctual.
• Have a valid drivers licence.
• Basic adeptness at mathematics.
|Experience||• Some experience in the construction trades particularly carpentry, millwork, door, and hardware installations.|
• On-the-job training and several months of related installing, repairing, or servicing experience are preferred but not required.
|Languages||English, Some Spanish Too Prefered|
|Weight Handling||50+ pounds|
|Work Settings||Usually construction sites as well as occasional residential and open retail.|
|How To Apply||By email: |