Program Manager, Program Management Office (1 Year Term)
|Company||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Royal Canadian Mint is hiring a Program Manager, Program Management Office who can thrive in a dynamic and inclusive environment. This position reports to the Director, Program Management Office and is responsible for supporting the systematic implementation and use of standardized tools and processes to improve the delivery of key strategic initiatives. This role facilitates cross-functional collaboration among internal stakeholders and helps to enable the execution of the Mint's strategic direction.|
- Responsible for implementing standards and processes for the management of strategic projects and programs and ensures their application
- Provides support for project management activities, and advises on opportunities to improve the delivery of key initiatives:
- Performs ongoing monitoring and reporting of project performance as well as identification of challenges and issues
- Promote cross-functional collaboration, PMO internal communications and change management.
- University degree in engineering, business, finance or related field
- PMI / PMP certification is an asset
- Project management experience ideally with complex projects, scope and priorities.
- Ability to lead and champion change, stakeholders and other team members across the organization
- An expert at planning and prioritization processes to align team and resources towards the most important business objectives
- Strong presentation skills and experience with senior and large audiences
- Strong technical skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
- Foster collaboration and effective working relationships with all levels of an organization as well as influence and persuade others
- Ability to mentor and coach
- High level of integrity
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. The Mint has developed significant and rigorous safety protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Mint you will collaborate with a diverse group of people and be a part of an iconic Canadian organization. We pay competitive salary and offer a range of benefits that support employees and their families. The Mint supports its employees by focusing on their growth and development. Candidates are required to complete a background check, facilitated by the Mint, prior to starting.
The Mint is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and aim to provide an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment, selection and onboarding process to ensure that each candidate is treated respectfully. You are welcome to self identify with one of the four employment equity groups (women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities) in your application.
If you need accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know; we are committed to being an inclusive employer.
|Languages||Bilingualism (English And French) Is An Asset|
|How To Apply||Ready to mint your career? Please forward your resume to EE@mint.ca by May 29, 2022. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.|
We look forward to receiving your application.