|Company||First Nations Bank of Canada|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|The Company: |
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
Reporting to the Technical Infrastructure Manager, the Network Administrator implements and supports the organization’s network infrastructure. These activities include system installation, configuration, and user support. The Network Administrator is a key member of the Help Desk team and works to resolve technical incidents reported by end users either as first line support or 2nd tier support. They will stay abreast of new technologies and methodologies and apply their knowledge to the FNBC environment.
Responsibilities: The Network Administrator will:
• Maintain, support and troubleshoot network infrastructure including – firewalls, routers, switches and wireless network
• Monitor network traffic
• Work with required vendors on installation of internet, telecommunication and network drops
• Work with vendors on evaluating new technology and solutions and resolving any outstanding incidents and problems with systems already in use
• Manage multiple projects including implementation of new hardware and software as required
• Provide support to end users on a variety of issues
• Additional responsibilities may include other tasks or projects as required
Location: This position will be based at our Head Office in Saskatoon on a Monday through Friday work week.
|Education Requirements||Degree or certificate from an approved technical college in a computer-related field such as computer science, information science or management information systems (an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may also be considered)|
|Essential Skills||• Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills|
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly enthusiastic self-starter and strong team player
• Flexible and willing to take on tasks as assigned
|Experience||• In-depth experience with firewall configuration|
• Strong knowledge with routers, VPN appliances and LAN/WAN/VLAN connectivity
• Strong experience with Cyber Security
• Experience with Microsoft Server in a virtualized environment would be beneficial
• Aptitude to recognize and maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive and confidential information
|How To Apply||Please submit your cover page and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
We thank all candidates for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.