Food Service Supervisor
|Company||MSJ Park Enterprises Ltd. Dba Subway Restaurant|
|Job Category||Food Services|
|MSJ Park Enterprises Ltd. dba Subway Restaurant at 744 Goldstream Ave., Langford Centre, Victoria, BC, is looking for a Food Service Supervisor with at least 2 years' experience in the food and beverage industry. This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) that may require late evening and weekend shifts. Applicants should be honest and dependable, have basic math skills, and communicate and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Duties include the following: |
• Train new staff in job duties, sanitation, & safety procedures.
• Plan work schedules and supervise staff to ensure food & service meet quality control standards.
• Ensure health & safety regulations are followed.
• Supervise and assist in cleaning the kitchen & storeroom.
• Check food products & supplies during shifts, replenishing them as needed.
• Keep inventory of food, supplies, & equipment, & order new stock as needed.
• Arrange equipment maintenance as needed.
• Take customers' orders and prepare simple food items (especially sandwiches) correctly & efficiently.
• Perform related work as required.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$16/hr, 40 Hrs/wk|
|Credentials||• A Food Safe Certificate must be obtained if not possessed.|
|Education Requirements||• Completion of high school|
|Experience||• At least 2 years' experience in commercial food preparation and service, or an equivalent combination of experience and training (e.g., completion of a college program in food service administration).|
|Other||Note: If you don't meet these qualifications exactly but believe you have sufficient knowledge and skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.|
|How To Apply||Applications by email are preferred, but résumés may also be mailed or delivered to Subway Restaurant at 744 Goldstream Ave., Victoria, BC, V9B 2X3. |