|Company||BC Public Service|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development|
$76,200.06 - $107,800.00 annually
Bring your vision, leadership, and strategic planning skills to this important role
The Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development is part of the BC Public Service and is responsible for land and resource management in BC. We ensure the sustainable management of forests, wildlife, water and other land-based resources and work with Indigenous and rural communities to strengthen and diversify economies. We support activities that provide environmental, economic, cultural and social benefits to all British Columbians.
As the Resource Manager, you will work within natural resource management or infrastructure development (i.e. transportation operations or forest management) and be accountable for managing the delivery of district wide operations consistent with ministry priorities and objectives and legislative requirements. You will also oversee a large team comprised of technical, administrative, and professional staff.
Additionally, in this role you will have considerable independence and autonomy within a collaborative environment, leading a diverse, high performing team comprised of technical, administrative, and professional staff. If you are service and team oriented, eager to work in a variety of challenging roles, a self-starter interested in lifelong learning, developing others and continuous improvement, and passionate about playing a key role in shaping natural resources for British Columbians, we look forward to your application.
Explore the opportunities and value working with our team can offer you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it-9laHaKyc&feature=youtu.be.
Qualifications for this role include:
• University degree or diploma in a field related to natural resource management, business/public administration, or acceptable equivalent; OR,
• An equivalent amount of education and/or experience may be considered.
• Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in operational management of natural resources.
• Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience leading and coaching diverse teams.
• Experience with financial and human resource management.
• Experience developing and maintaining working relationships and resolving problems with stakeholders in natural resource management or infrastructure development.
|How To Apply||For more information and to apply online by May 20, 2021, please click Apply Now!|