|Company||Atlantic Hardchrome Limited|
|Atlantic Hardchrome is an ISO 9001 registered, plating and machine shop located in the Dartmouth Burnside Industrial Park that specializes in the rebuilding of industrial equipment and the manufacture of machined components. |
We are looking for an experienced Manual Machinist. The ideal candidate would have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years experience setting up and operating manual lathes and mills.
• Have a working knowledge of different types of raw materials and machine cutting tools how they are used to produce a finished product.
• Be able to read work orders and interpret drawings to determine the work required.
• Be able to verify dimensions of parts produced using precision measuring instruments.
• In addition, experience in welding or millwright work would be an asset.
We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes submitted will be held in the strictest confidence. We appreciate interest from all applicants, but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
|Salary||$18.00 to $25.00 hourly depending on experience|
|Weight Handling||Up to 50 pounds|
|How To Applyfirstname.lastname@example.org|