|Company||Vlad Construction Corporation|
|Vlad Construction Corporation is looking for an experienced carpenter supervisor.|
Position: Full-time, permanent
Positions available: 1
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation
Location: projects throughout British Columbia
1. Supervise and co-ordinate the work of carpenters/labourers and the workflow of construction projects.
2. Schedule the activities of carpenters/labourers.
3. Prepare progress reports.
4. Resolve issues and ensure work schedules and deadlines are met.
5. Requisition materials and supplies.
6. Ensure workplace safety.
7. Train workers in Wooden Brick building methods.
1. Spoken and written English
2. Secondary school
3. 2 years of relevant experience
4. Knowledge of Wooden Brick technology
Job Location: 216 Lebleu Street, Coquitlam, BC V3K 4L6
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$33.00/hour for 40 hours/week|
|Education Requirements||Secondary school|
|Experience||2 years of relevant experience|
|Other||Knowledge of Wooden Brick technology is required|
|How To Apply||Email: Vladcorp2008@gmail.com|