Personal Banking Associate-1900022156
|Company||BMO Financial Group|
|Location: Place du Saguenay Branch|
Schedule: 37,5 hours per week
Candidate must be available to work a variety of locations within the market and to work as per market branches hours:
Monday to Friday, Thursday until 8pm
What we’re looking for…
• Passionate commitment to helping our customers
• Some experience in a consultative customer service or sales role, with a drive to deliver a personal customer experience
• A focus on results and the ability to thrive in a consultative sales and team-based environment
• Resourceful self-starter with courage and confidence to approach customers
• Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists
• Skilled at personal account opening and Customer Welcome Offers
• Digitally-savvy and able to identify banking alternatives for our customers
• Readiness to collaborate and work in different capacities as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers
• An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com
|Languages||French and English|
|How To Apply||To submit your application for this job, please go to:|
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.