Tool And Die Repair Technician
|Company||Kingsville Stamping Limited|
* Follow metal stamping die repairs and PM of Tools as per production schedule
* Troubleshoot die and press issues to ensure that they are addressed in an accurate and timely manner for continued automotive metal stamping production for all three shifts.
* Confirm performance of die by installing die, inspecting operation of automation or manual press die, making adjustments, and comparing a finished product to specification.
* Repair die from the stamping production - double, triple hit, mis location
* Preventive maintenance on all tools and dies.
* Operate tool and die room machines and cooperated with CNC/CMM team.
* Measure parts to spec and have a basic working knowledge of GD&T.
* Die repairs at the press
-Organize dies and move dies to tool shop with overhead crane
-Clean up after repairs
-Any other duties assigned by the tool and die team lead
|Credentials||430A tool and die maker certification or equivalent certification, experiences|
|Education Requirements||Vocational training, college and skill trade |
|Essential Skills||Repair a metal stamping die, MIG and TIG welding, overhead crane, driving die cart, lift truck|
|Experience||5 years more|
|Weight Handling||50 lbs|
|Work Settings||Automotive metal stamping|
|How To Apply||Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Walk in: 1931 Setterington Dr., Kingsville, ON N9Y 2E5 (appointment only due to COVID-19)
Click Apply Now!