Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Architecture
|Company||The Royal Canadian Mint|
|Job Details||View attachment|
|The Royal Canadian Mint is hiring a permanent Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Architecture who can thrive in a dynamic and inclusive environment. This position reports to the Chief Information Officer and is responsible for defining and leading the enterprise architecture (EA) program and its efforts to develop, maintain and govern the EA across the organization, focused on our Digital Transformation program and other critical technology programs. |
- Define the Mint's IT Enterprise Architecture based on the long term corporate strategy
- Lead the formalization of the Enterprise Architecture practice and associated value stream at the Mint
- Demonstrate the business value of EA as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, and a driver the organization's business strategy through presentations to senior leadership.
- Work with business leaders to develop business capability models and roadmaps in order to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise
- Design and construct current and future-state business capability models in order to identify capability enabling and emerging technologies
- Lead the development and execution of an enterprise architecture strategy and implementation roadmap to deliver the business and IT strategy, focused on key priority projects with a roadmap to deploy Enterprise Architecture "Working Committee" across all major programs within a 3 year timeframe.
- Lead analysis of the business desired future-state capabilities against current IT environments to identify opportunities and recommended solutions to drive the business vision
- Develop decisional deliverables that help business guide investment decisions in support of executing business strategy
- Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT landscape and its ability to enable the future-state business capabilities and digital platforms
- Stay current with market trends and the technology industry to determine their potential impact and opportunities for the enterprise's business strategy, direction and architecture
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governance, guiding principles, assurance and standards to steer EA decision making
- Define and support the Solution Architecture practice, functions and deliverables.
- Provide leadership and guidance to architectural specialists (Cloud, Integration, Application) in delivering the Mint's Enterprise Architecture
- Consult with infrastructure, information security, application and project teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
- University degree in business, computer science, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, Cloud Architecture, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
- Proven experience with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and frameworks such as, EA, ITIL, COBIT and TOGAF.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, open data, micro services, .Net, Azure ecosystem, virtualization, data centre management, information security, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories
- Working knowledge of M365, Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365/CRM, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies would be an asset.
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Bilingualism is an asset.
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. The Mint has developed significant and rigorous safety protocols to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Mint you will collaborate with a diverse group of people and be a part of an iconic Canadian organization. We pay competitive salary and offer a range of benefits that support employees and their families. The Mint supports its employees by focusing on their growth and development. Selected candidates will be required to complete a background check facilitated by the Mint.
The Mint is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We value diversity and aim to provide an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment, selection and onboarding process to ensure that each candidate is treated respectfully. You are welcome to self identify with one of the four employment equity groups (women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities) in your application.
If you need accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know; we are committed to being an inclusive employer.
|Languages||Bilingualism Is An Asset|
|How To Apply||Click Apply Now!|
Ready to mint your career? Please forward your resume to EE@mint.ca by July 10, 2022. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application.