Hairstylist (NOC: 6341)
|Company||Hair Dye To Be Different|
|Job Category||Service Sector|
|Hair Dye To Be Different is looking for full time permanent hairstylists|
Terms of Employment: Full Time/Permanent
Positions Available: 2
• Suggest Hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences.
• Cut, Trim, Taper, Curl, Wave, Perm and Style hair.
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to color, frost or streak hair.
• Analyze scalp and hair condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair.
• Clean and style wigs and hair pieces
• Apply hair extensions.
• May shampoo and rinse hair
• May train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers.
Job Location: #7, 11937 227 St., Maple Ridge, BC V2X 6J4
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$16.00 per Hour|
|Education Requirements||Completion of high school is required|
|Experience||Minimum 1-2 years of experience is usually required|
|Languages||Fluency in English language is an asset|
|How To Apply||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |