Front Desk Agent
|Company||Executive Inn Hotels General Partnership|
|Business Address: 4201 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC V5C 3Y6|
No. of Positions: 01
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Mailing Address: 4201 Lougheed Hwy., Burnaby, BC V5C 3Y6
Come join our Team!
• Anticipating and addressing guest's needs and revolving their problems and complaints.
• Assisting guests with disabilities.
• Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
• Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
• Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
• Performing duties on daily checklist.
• Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
• Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
• Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
Other qualifications and attributes required:
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
• Diploma in Hospitality or related courses an asset.
• Strong communications skills in English, both written and verbal essential.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment.
• Ability to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Team player.
• Physically agile, and able to stand for extended periods.
• Well-groomed, professional appearance.
• Experience with ICS 2000 PMS an asset.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$15.80/hour for 40 hours per week|
|Credentials||Diploma in Hospitality or related courses an asset|
|Education Requirements||Completion of secondary school|
|Experience||Minimum experience: 1+ years as Front Desk Agent experience preferred|
|How To Applyemail@example.com|
Absolutely no walk-ins or telephone calls will be considered