Canada - FDM Career Development Program: Business Consultants
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|About the FDM Career Development Program|
FDM's Career Development Program is a great way for aspiring business technology consultants to enter the job market. At FDM, we train the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. Technology makes the world a better place and we believe passion, drive and curiosity are what you need to have a successful career in tech. This is why we do not require any previous experience to join FDM's Career Development Program.
FDM's two-year program begins with training in one of our technology career streams that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many consultants see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in a range of specialties within our Business Pathway which include:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Risk Regulation and Compliance
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path.
- Two-year contract in industry.
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals.
- Industry recognized paid training.
|Education Requirements||A degree/diploma in STEM is preferred|
- A natural aptitude for business or technology and a strong desire to expand your business/technical skill set.
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A degree/diploma in STEM is preferred
|Work Settings||About Us|
Our people are our passion at FDM. That's why we make your training and career growth a priority. Since 2014, FDM has launched the tech careers of 2000+ consultants and you could be the next one! FDM is currently seeking numerous ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants. We help people like you make their first step into tech every day. Are you ready to make yours?
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM is a globally recognized organization with centers across seventeen countries globally. We are proud to celebrate our employee backgrounds consisting over 95+ nationalities.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now' |