Junior Finance Clerk
|Company||Caldwell First Nation|
|Job Types: Full-time, Permanent|
The Junior Finance Clerk will be responsible for performing a wide variety of finance duties in support of the finance team under the supervision of the Senior Finance Officer
• Ability to perform accounting functions with minimal supervision
• Assist with budget development
• Process payroll & benefits
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of draft reports & written communication
• Assist with year-end audit preparation and procedures
• Assist with monthly reporting
• Other duties as required while working as a part of the finance team
• Post-Secondary diploma in accounting or business administration
• Strong knowledge of Sage 300 Accounting Software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel a must)
• Ability to work in a team environment and individually
• Demonstrate clerical accuracy & efficiency working with numbers
• High standard of ethics and maintain confidentiality
• Time management and organizational skills
• Provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check.
• Provide a clean Driver’s Abstract.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Position: Full-Time Employment, 37.5 hours per week. Work hours are 8:30am-4:30pm. Available to work flexible schedule where necessary.
Benefits: Health and dental and pension upon successful completion of probationary period.
Deadline Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 4:00 pm
|Salary||$18.00-$22.00 per hour|
|How To Apply||Email cover letter and resume to James Siu, email@example.com|
Applications MUST include:
Current Cover Letter
Application deadline: 2021-04-21