Emgality National District Sales Manager
|Company||Eli Lilly Canada|
|At Lilly, we are inspired to make a difference in people’s lives every single day, by discovering life-changing medicines, better understanding disease-management, and supporting people who are living with illness and their families and friends. Our work today—from our research programs to our volunteer initiatives—is a reflection of our heritage. We unite caring with discovery to make medicines that make life better for people around the world.|
We are committed to investing in our employees, through competitive salaries, training and development, challenging roles and providing the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Canadians. The innovative pharmaceutical industry operates in a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly enthusiastic and capable people to help accomplish our mission.
Eli Lilly Canada is currently searching for a capable National District Sales Manager for Neuroscience/Emgality. As the National District Sales Manager, you will be the champion for our customers and a source of energy and passion for our sales team. As the leader of the National Neuro sales team you are responsible for recruiting, hiring, inspiring and developing the team. You will work to coach and engage our sales consultants provide opportunities to develop skills and hold the team accountable for the delivery of the sales plan. You will create well-designed district action plans that set high expectations for your team and you will monitor progress towards these goals.
You will lead your team in the delivery of remarkable customer experiences that will result in brand uptake for patients appropriate for our innovative medications. You will help lead and effectively work and communicate cross-functionally within the organization and with key external healthcare providers and stakeholders. You will have a passion for customer service that inspires your team and take an active role in positively contributing to success across the entire sales team.
Specifically the National District Sales Manager is responsible for:
• Delivering the Lilly Canada National Emgality sales plan in an ethical manner respecting the compliance environment and the core Lilly values.
• Recruitment and development of sales team members
• Coaching your team to high performance
• Tracking and evaluating implementation to ensure optimal field activity to grow customer loyalty
• Engagement and recognition of the team
• Leadership of all national sales meetings and partnership in the BAM (Biomedicines Accountability Meetings) and cross functional team meetings
• Ensuring that sales insights are brought into the customer planning process
• Management of the overall national sales budgets
• Personal involvement with key Thought Leaders in the migraine area and support of the overall Thought Leader plan
• Driving innovative thinking across the sales team to respond to the changing environment
• Providing leadership in creating an inclusive culture within your team as well as within the affiliate.
• Ensuring that the team understands the current compliance environment and operates within the guidelines and hold the team accountable for any deviations from the guidelines
• Challenging processes at Lilly Canada to improve our responsiveness to customers and ensuring that we optimize our efficiency
This role is field based.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree, prefer graduate degree in science and/or business
• Experience in pharmaceutical sales/sales leadership across a variety of brands, preference for specialty brands, biologics or migraine or neurologic treatments
• Strong thought leader relationships/ management experience for migraine or neurologic brands
• Deep understanding of value based selling and strategic account management
• Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and customer solutions
• Demonstrated coaching and people development skills
• Prefer to have broader experience profile across multiple cross functional areas
• Prefer experience in launch implementation
• Bilingual with French is preferred
Eli Lilly and Company is a 140+ year old company and has been in Canada for over 75 years. Lilly was founded on three core values; Respect for people, Excellence and Integrity. Living these values has served the company and our partners well and has never been more important than it is today. Helping people with innovative medicines is a noble cause. For Lilly to be successful, we must build and maintain the trust of all stakeholders. This trust is earned through adherence to a code of ethics and compliance and through the integrity, that each of our team members demonstrates on a day-to-day basis. The Ethisphere Institute has recognized Lilly as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 2019. This is the third year in a row we have received this honor, which encompasses all that we do to create medicines that make life better for people, improve communities where we live and work, and contribute to advancing global health.
Eli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
|Languages||English - French is an option|
|How To Apply||Apply directly to our website:|