|Closing Date ||2021-08-04 |
|Reference Number ||20-970-03-078 |
|Job Category ||Entry Level |
|Who Can Apply ||Canadian Citizens |
|Location ||Montreal, Quebec |
|Salary Range ||$46,210 - $56,230 |
|Status ||Term - 1 year |
|Language Requirement ||Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB |
- Ensure the vehicles are in good working order by inspecting/testing the vehicles and arranging/recording servicing and repair.
- Organize/control the use and the assignment of all vehicles by ensuring any problems are resolved and the data is kept-up-to-date.
- Complete vehicle audits/reports by collecting odometer readings, gas bills, repair costs, etc. and by entering data into a computerized Fleet Management application.
- Shuttle the vehicles (various models and types) between the office and the dealerships/repair facilities.
- Maintain the internal/external cleanliness of the fleet vehicles.
- Perform basic roadside assistance (changing flat tires, battery boosting)
- Participate in bi-annual tire change.
High School Diploma
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in driving motor vehicles (in various weather conditions) with a permanent Canadian driver's license.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clerical role where functions include planning, organizing and coordinating activities/actions.
- Experience working with managers and employees at all levels.
- Experience in providing client services.
- Skills and/or knowledge of mechanical or vehicle maintenance.
- Client services
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Organizational Skills / Multitasking
Conditions of Employment
- A valid and permanent Canadian driver's license
- defined as a G Class (Ontario) or minimum of a Class 5 (remainder of Canada). G1, G2, Class 6, Class 7 and Learner's Permit will not be accepted.
- Lift, carry, push and/or pull a minimum of 20 kgs (45 lbs) and maintain the physical demands of the position.
- Work outside of core hours on occasion, sometimes on short notice.
- Potential for working in adverse conditions and temperature extremes.
Candidates must clearly demonstrate they meet all the basic requirements (education, experience and assets) at the time of their application in their cover letter, using concrete examples. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the process.
- Bilingual Imperative BBB/BBB (Montreal, QC)
Candidates must be eligible to receive an Enhanced Top Secret security clearance. The process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important not to use any illegal drugs from the time you submit your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in CSIS. However, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For more information, visit CSIS for Fleet Assistant