Quality Assurance And Testing Analyst
|Company||Ministry Of Water, Land And Resource Stewardship|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Ministry of Water, Land and Resource Stewardship|
Multiple Locations (Hybrid)
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work from home up to three days a week subject to an approved telework agreement.
Quality Assurance and Testing Analyst
$73,855.42 - $84,134.34 annually plus 6.6% temporary market adjustment and $53.13 bi-weekly isolation allowance for Fort Nelson and $36.53 for Smithers
Natural Resource Information & Digital Services (NRIDS) is the information management/ information technology (IM/IT) service provider and organizational partner to the Natural Resource Ministries (NRM). As the centralized authority for all information, geospatial data, and technology across the NRM, NRIDS is leading the transformation and modernization of business practices through new and innovative technology solutions, continuous improvement projects and operational IM/IT solutions.
The Quality Assurance and Testing Analyst is responsible for leading and participating in testing new software products, enhancements and infrastructure changes. This position is also responsible for supporting and developing the planning, design and execution of test plans, test scripts and process plans for projects. The Quality Assurance and Testing Analyst ensures the integrity and quality of the ministry's information systems and services. This role will provide quality assurance expertise and guidance to all client groups, including staff, external business clients and vendors.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of recent, related experience* in a Quality Assurance & Testing Analyst role in the information technology sector
Recent, related experience must have occurred in the last 5 years and must include the following:
- Experience providing quality assurance and test management services in a large, complex, multi-stakeholder, enterprise IT environment.
- Experience conducting consultations with clients and/or stakeholders.
- Experience leading and coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Experience with test planning, test execution and documenting testing results.
- Experience with Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process.
- Experience with defect and test management tools, processes and reporting.
- Experience with creating, executing, and maintaining test scripts.
|How To Apply||Click "Apply Now' For more information and to apply online by June 13, 2023,|