Customer Contact Centre Associate- Everyday Banking-1900022910
|Company||BMO Financial Group|
|Launch your career in financial services by joining our all-star team of customer experience professionals in Mississauga. As a BMO Customer Contact Centre Associate, your passion for providing meaningful advice-based interactions with customers will ensure successful outcomes for both our customers and your career. We know you’ve got a lot to offer, and so do we. That's why we're looking for people like you to join our team as we continue to strive for excellence. |
As a Customer Contact Centre Associate, here’s what you will do:
• Act as a first line of contact and trusted consultant to our customers
• Understand our customers' needs and recommend the right products and services to meet them
• Use your critical thinking skills to remain solution-focused and recognize the big picture
• Identify opportunities to help our customers and grow our business
• Understands and identifies and makes referrals to other business groups as needed.
• Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
• Start your career journey that will allow you to build incredible foundational knowledge, skills and experiences
Work with us to grow your career with a wide range of opportunities
At BMO Financial Group, the customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we’re intent on being the best and—only—option in their eyes. In this role you’ll get to experience world-class training to prepare you for your role, as well as ongoing coaching to help ensure you are confident and successful every step of the way. While you help our customers achieve their personal goals, we support you in achieving your professional goals. Your ideas will be heard and your potential will be recognized. We know you’ll feel welcome and part of an amazing team from day one!
Want to learn more? Find out what our employees love about working here
Contact Centre Day in the Life Video
What makes you a great fit:
• You have a passion for customer service
• You have a positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
• You have the ability to multi-task, with above-average technical skills
• You are flexible to work a variety of shifts between 6:30am to midnight, including mandatory training that lasts up to 12 weeks
Who can apply and how?
• In order to apply, current post-secondary student or recent grad available January 2020. Please follow the link and have a copy of your resume, cover letter and official transcript ready.
• If you are selected, you will be contacted by a member of the Campus Recruitment team or career centre to discuss your qualifications and potential fit for the role. If you are not successful in the application process, you will be notified.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
|Languages||See Job Description|
|How To Apply||To submit your application for this job, please go to:|
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.