|Company||Red River College|
Bachelor of Nursing Program Nursing Department
Part-Time, Term Position Available with possibility of an extension
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career.
"Reporting to the Chair of Nursing, these instructors are required to facilitate clinical practice to students in the Bachelor of Nursing Program; conduct student assessment and counselling; utilize the course LEARN website; effectively manage clinical practice student groups; and perform related administrative responsibilities as required.
The incumbents are also expected to participate on Department and College committees and assist in Department and College activities such as student orientation and graduation."
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Manitoba or eligible for registration as an RN in Manitoba
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree. A Diploma in Nursing and significant clinical experience may be considered
- Several years recent clinical practice experience working in one or more of the following areas: Medicine; Surgery; Pediatrics; Obstetrics; Community; Gerontology; Mental Health; Palliative Care
- Ability to carry out formative and summative assessments
- Ability to manage conflict and exercise good judgment
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Experience instructing adults
- Related Master’s Degree
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- This position may be required to work evenings and/or weekends
|How To Apply||Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria in their written submissions and must identify the competition number they are applying for in the subject line of the email|
Apply to Red River College by email: email@example.com
An eligibility list may be created for similar casual, part-time, full-time, and term positions
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Competition #: 2018-194
Closing Date: Until Filled
Salary: $30.52 - $45.33 hourly*
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Red River College provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If an applicant requires accommodation during the application or selection process, Human Resource Services will work with the applicant to meet the accommodation needs.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit blogs.rrc.ca/hr
2055 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3J0M5