CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Machinist
|Company||Canadian Gundrilling Company Inc.|
|• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.|
• Repair machine tools and parts. Set up and adjust production machineries/tools.
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance.
• Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
• Document and report deviation from specifications and tolerances.
• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports.
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g. micrometers, calipers).
• Compute dimensions and tolerance and measure and lay out work pieces.
• Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
• Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||$25.00/hr For 40 Hrs/week|
|Education Requirements||College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years|
|Experience||1 year to less than 2 years|
|How To Apply||By email: email@example.com|